4/15/11

The The Impotence of Proofreading

The The Impotence of Proofreading







Don't look here if you want to decipher my paragraphs on your own. Here is what my paragraphs actually meant. The First paragraph in the introduction: I chose this piece for a speech class and didn't do as well as I had planned, so I'm doing it again for a smaller audience, my computer screen. Enjoy! The Second paragraph after the bloopers: All the brightened clips [in the bloopers] were taken from one shot. Meaning the [speech] was done in one take with a few minor hiccups. And no, I wasn't reading. That area I was looking is apparently my thinking spot (you could see me do it a lot in the "Stupid Quality!" video) The Third paragraph at the end: I salute you, Mr. Mali, for creating and performing that poem so well time and time again. I hope you don't mind that I tweaked it a bit. I wish to see a performance of yours in person one day. :) I made that music myself :D using MacBook's GarageBand.

Fact sheet including illustrated information on the physiology of erection, causes of impotence, diagnosis, treatment and anticipated future treatment ... Erectile dysfunction — Comprehensive overview covers treatment, diagnosis of this common condition.

Acupuncture Hormone Balance Tips : Acupuncture Impotence Tips







Acupuncture is a good alternative medicine to help men with impotence issues.Learn tips on how and why this is and how acupuncture can help from an acupuncture expert in this free video clip. Expert: LI Zheng Bio: Li Zheng is a graduate of Beijing University of Chinese Medicine. She got a Ph.D. in biomedical science from the Medical College of Ohio and was a researcher trained at MGH and Harvard Medical School. Filmmaker: Christian Munoz-Donoso

Fact sheet including illustrated information on the physiology of erection, causes of impotence, diagnosis, treatment and anticipated future treatment ... Erectile dysfunction — Comprehensive overview covers treatment, diagnosis of this common condition.
Do you find what you need? Look here!
Does the impotence mean I'm still in love with my wife?
I thought I was falling out of love with my wife ever since she became pregnant, but when I tried to have sex with my ex-girlfriend, I couldn't even get an erection.

Does this mean that I'm still in love with my wife, and that I felt so guilty that I couldn't get it up ?



Posted by katie
yes most likely the guilt is getting to u , u shouldnt do it .

Posted by KEISHANCREAM
lol!!! So ur cheating on ur pregnant wife and you can't get it up with ur girlfriend, sounds like karma.

Posted by 35 weeks with#1
wth??? your wife is pregnant and you would have cheated on her if your tool worked?? thats messed up.. geez i'm 36 weeks pregnant and if my fiance cheated on me that would make my already low self esteem to the lowest ever... is there a reason you and your wife can't have sex?

Posted by don1862
It doesn'r mean you are impotent. It just means you are a jerk.


What do you think? Answer below! Fact sheet including illustrated information on the physiology of erection, causes of impotence, diagnosis, treatment and anticipated future treatment ... Erectile dysfunction — Comprehensive overview covers treatment, diagnosis of this common condition.

Orignal From: The The Impotence of Proofreading

No comments:

Post a Comment